- OFFICE RE-OPENING: Monday, July 20th, 202. If you are not feeling well or have any COVID-19 symptoms please phone instead of coming in. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at the entrance. Follow office flow arrows through hallway. Clients should not show up very early to appointments. We request that they come just before their appointment so we have minimal people in the waiting area. If possible call when you are outside. There will be a brief survey before and after appointments. We appreciate your patience as we aim to balance compliance with Provincial Regulations and to provide service in the communities. Any questions or concerns please call out main office line at: 250.787.2151.
- Are looking for tools and resources to strengthen your family
- Need support for your family (or a family you know)
- Have an open file with MCFD
- Work for MCFD or a family services agency
- Are not sure where to go